We are a family club that enjoys the mystique and preservation of all classic vehicles with a special interest in Classics of any form or style you choose. We participate in club runs, car shows and tours conducted by our club or other clubs. We assist each other in locating cars and parts, and we work together to defeat legislation that may be harmful to our hobby. Our dues are $35.00 per year payable on October 1 of each year. With your paid dues you will receive our newsletters, club discounts, member roster and flyers on many upcoming events.
We are affiliated with The Eckler Group/Association of Chevrolet Enthusiasts to which you may independently join.
Bob at Stuffing Party
We take part in the community through a number of active roles:
- Sponsoring a full-ride mechanic scholarship at Central Oregon Community College since 1995
- Clean up a two-mile stretch of highway at Horse Ridge since 1995
- Provide rides to the “Honor Flight” and other veterans during the Bend Veteran’s Day Parade
- Provide dignitaries with rides in our classic cars
- We support the Bethlehem Inn with 50/50 donations and a car show at Bethlehem Inn the 3rd Friday of August starting at 5 pm with silent auction and raffle prizes to help us raise over $2000 each year
- Vietnam Veterans Association – $4000.00 with Jake’s Diner support to provide discounted food during Flashback
We Sponsor Flashback “CRUZ” each year held in Drake Park during the second weekend in August. Our club also co-sponsors the Oregon High Desert Swap Meet, held each year on the 2nd Saturday of September